Children are susceptible to sunburn, which can happen very quickly. Here are Leighanne’s tips to help protect your loved ones from the sun, while still having fun outdoors:
- 50 SPF is crucial for children.
- All children should be blanketed by sunscreen before stepping out into the sun.
- Expired sunscreen is no longer at its full strength – always check the expiration date.
- DO NOT use expired sunscreen on children, especially children with sensitive skin.
- DO NOT use spray on a child’s face or any face. Sunscreen can get into the eyes, mouth or nose.