There is more to chat about with your Stylist than the Real Housewives! Why not ask your Stylist the right questions when you are in her/his chair?
Don’t get caught up in chatting. After all, you want your Stylist to create a style that looks fresh, complements your skin tone and facial shape, plus you want your “perfect look” to fit within your budget. Make the most out your scheduled hair appointment and ask the right questions.
Here are a few suggestions:
- How would you describe the overall health/condition of my hair?
- What shampoo & conditioner should I use for my hair type?
- How often should I wash my hair?
- Will this cut work with my hair texture?
- What hair color will complement my skin tone?
- How long can I expect my color to last?
- What tones work best with my eye color?
- When should I schedule my next appointment?
- What will it cost for me to maintain this style?
- What products/tools do I need to duplicate this look?