14 S West End Ave.
We have off-street parking!
Phone: (717) 291-1111
Monday - 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Tuesday - Thursday - 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Use the online form below to contact Trans4mation Salon to schedule an appointment in Lancaster, PA, or ask a specific question. Brides requesting in-salon services are asked to use our Bridal Contact Form available on our "For the Bride" services page. Please note that off-site bridal services are not offered.
At Trans4mation Salon we work hard to provide unequalled customer service. We want you to enjoy your salon/spa experience in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. We look forward to meeting you and serving all your beauty and wellness needs. Off-street parking is available.
FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY DURING THE PANDEMIC, THE FOLLOWING CHANGES ARE IN PLACE
- Disinfecting of surfaces and equipment will occur before and after every client.
- Clients are asked to wait in their vehicle. Please call when you arrive.
- Masks/face coverings are required inside the salon. Your nose and mouth must be covered. No exceptions.
- Non-contact temperature readings will be taken upon entry to the salon. Anyone with a temperature of 100.3 or higher, will be rescheduled. Our employees will be screened daily.
- A Client Health Questionnaire/Waiver must be completed prior to any service.
- We will request that both you and your Service Provider use hand sanitizer prior to any service.
- We are not permitted to serve beverages at this time.
- Credit/debit cards are the preferred method of payment.
We ask for your understanding as we navigate these “temporary” changes together. Our staff would prefer to serve our clients in the manner in which they are accustomed; however, we are mandated by law to follow State Board Guidelines. We will freely address any additional concerns you may have in regard to your safety. Our goal is for you to feel safe while you relax and enjoy your services at Trans4mation Salon!
Client Reward Program
Our Client Reward Program is just one way we show our appreciation to our clients. You will be automatically enrolled in our program beginning with your first salon service. Points equal dollars saved on future services and products.
Your appointment time has been reserved for you. We understand there are times when schedule changes are necessary. Therefore, we request no less than 48 hours notice prior to the cancellation. Ample time is needed for our Salon Coordinator to refill the opened appointment time.
Clients who cancel three appointments in one year will have the option to schedule the day before or provide a non-refundable, non-transferrable 50% deposit in advance to reserve their time.
New clients who do not show for their first appointment and have not provided 48 hours notice will be asked to provide a credit card when scheduling a future appointment. A non-refundable, non-transferrable 50% deposit will be required at the time of booking.
We appreciate the dedication of our clients and their cooperation in following our cancellation policy guidelines.
Confirmation Emails & Texts
As a courtesy, we will send an email and/or text message to confirm your service appointment. Please ensure we have your current cell phone number and email on file.
Have Questions or Comments?
Contact us today to schedule an appointment for your hair, skin care, permanent cosmetics or any of our other beauty and relaxation services. We proudly serve clients from Lancaster, Pennsylvania and the surrounding communities.