WHY LASH EXTENSIONS
A natural look can be created when our Certified Lavish Lash Specialist applies each lash individually. The lashes have a natural feel and a natural looking curve. There is no need for an eyelash curler. Our clients choose from various lengths and thicknesses to suit their individual style. When lashes are properly applied and cared for they are worry free.
WHY WE LOVE EYELASH EXTENSIONS
- Fuller, longer, voluminous lashes
- Look and feel like your natural lashes
- Last through the natural shedding cycle of your own lashes
- Save time with your morning routine
- Wake up looking refreshed
|Volume & Glamour Set||$250|
A fill-in is recommended every 2 to 3 weeks. After 4 weeks additional time will be needed and you can expect to pay for a full set.
|1 Hour Fill||$65|
|90 Minute Fill||$90|
|Volume & Glamour Fill||$95|
How to prepare for the application process
- Arrive for your appointment without eye makeup.
- Do not wear contacts.
What to expect during the appointment
- Synthetic lashes are applied individually one by one to your natural lashes.
- It will feel like nothing is there.
- Clients lay down during the entire process. It’s time to relax and take a nap.
CARING FOR LASHES
- Use only oil free cleansers and makeup remover around the eyes (oil based products will break down the adhesive).
- Do not rub or pull on the lash extensions.
- Do not use regular mascara. (Trans4mation Salon sells mascara specifically formulated to ensure the longevity of the lashes.)
- Avoid water around the eye area for 24 hours following the appointment.
- Maintain the look of your beautiful lashes by coming in every 2 to 3 weeks for a fill-in.
There is no better compliment than when a client refers a friend. When you do, each of you will receive $10 off a scheduled eyelash service. Your friend will receive $10 off their first visit and you will receive $10 off a fill-in, following your friend’s first eyelash service.
Your appointment time has been reserved for you. We request no less than 48 hours notice if you need to cancel.
New clients who do not show for their first appointment and have not provided 48 hours notice will be asked to provide a credit card when scheduling a future appointment. A non-refundable, non-transferrable 50% deposit will be required at the time of booking.