These are tips from our in-house makeup artist, Erica
#1 SPF, SPF, SPF
- At least 30 broad-spectrum to protect from both UVA & UVB.
#2 Don’t Skip Moisturizer
- Even if you are oily skin type. If you are feeling like your regular moisturizer is to heavy, look for a light moisturizer.
#3 Use a Facial Spray
- A facial spray will be refreshing, cooling and yet hydrating boost throughout the day.
#4 Waterproof Mascara
- Even if you don’t plan on dancing in the rain, going swimming or crying, waterproof mascara is the better option in the summer because you tend to sweat more which can make regular mascara smudge
#5 Try a BB or CC
- BB or CC is a great alternative to foundation. It’s lighter feeling, yet you still get the coverage of a decent foundation. It can replace both your moisturizer and foundation. I would still use an SPF with it.
BONUS: If you don’t want to buy a separate BB/CC cream (tinted moisturizer) mix your favorite foundation with your moisturizer at a 1 to 1 ratio and viola!!
(photo credit: http://www.freepik.com