Microdermabrasion removes the dead and dry outer layer of the skin’s surface to reveal fresh, healthy skin underneath. It rejuvenates the surface, resulting in a brighter complexion. Many of our clients see dramatic improvements in the tone, texture, and color of treated areas after just one treatment but lasting results are only achieved through a series of sessions.
This procedure has been shown to:
- Diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and shallow acne scars. Before and after results vary from person to person.
- Individuals who suffer from enlarged pores will be pleased to know that Microdermabrasion can help minimize pores and it’s great for unclogging them.
- The Microdermabrasion treatment may decrease the appearance of superficial hyperpigmentation, age spots and other superficial skin damage caused by the sun.
- Removing dead skin can aid in the penetration of skincare products by up to 50% and with a more even surface, it allows makeup to go on more smoothly.
- Microdermabrasion treatments use a minimally abrasive instrument to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer. This type of skin rejuvenation can also be used to treat discoloration, light scarring, sun damage and stretchmarks.
- Individuals usually see the best results in the early stages of aging, between ages 35 and 50. But don’t let that deter you. People of all ages see results.
A microdermabrasion treatment typically lasts 30-45 minutes. Clients often see improvements in their complexion after a single treatment but lasting results are only achieved through a series of sessions performed over the course of 6 to 8 weeks.